Friday, September 24, 2010

Go to the park...

My husband is working today and since it’s Friday, it’s nice to bring the kids at the park once in a while. My Filipina friend invited us to go to the park with their kids, we eat the buffet restaurant after and we went to the mall to let the kids play again. It was a great time and we are planning to do it again next week. Anyhow, while I’m driving to their village, I noticed that one of their neighbor already took their christmas yard decorations. I think it’s too early to do that. They seems very excited for that occasion. I just ignore them since we don’t do that every year. What you think? Do you think it’s too early to take all your christmas yard decoration and start putting it all together this month of September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey