Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting Channels Now

Post contributed by Hilton Miranda

About a year ago I researched different prices so I could decide how to Bundle Clear Internet packagesappropriately for my family. I had to make sure I had all the good kids networks like The Disney Channelas well as Nickelodeon, since that's pretty much all my son likes to watch all day long and I'm okay with it since it's educational. My daughter is a preteen, so she really needed channels like MTV, so I had to make sure those were included. My husband likes sports, so the NFL network and all the ESPN's were a necessity, and I like everything home and travel related, so I made sure to include The Travel Channel As Well as HG TV. I think I got us all set up with the right package, and I actually really enjoyed having Internet included as well. I didn't realize how much I missed having an Internet connection at home, half my time nowadays sitting in front of one screen or another somewhere in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey