Saturday, July 2, 2011

jewelry making tools

Whenever I wear that crystal bracelet that my friend gave to me as a present last year. I always get a compliment to it. People always say it was a nice bracelet and it looks good on me. I told them that my bracelet is made by a friend of mine who love to make handmade bracelet. She is good at it, actually she already sell some of her handmade crystal jewelry online. It's part of her hobby to make those crystal jewelry and I envy her for that. Wish I could make my own jewelry. I saw a jewelry making tools online and I wonder if I could try it and see if I could make one. I am not really crazy about jewelry making because I rather like sewing than to make jewelry but I think I will give it a try. So if you are looking for a jewelry making tools, visit beadaholique.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey