Tuesday, November 15, 2011

philly

Thanks to Jonathon Woods

We recently learned that my husband had gotten a new job that he applied for and that we were going to be moving to the City of Brotherly Love, Philly. I don’t know anything about the city, I actually had never been, only seen it on the movie with Tom Hanks. So we when found out, we went apartment hunting. We found a great quiet apartment close to his office and also close to all of the attractions. It is really an old and beautiful city. We are moving next week and I am getting everything lined up and finalized. I am going up early to meet the installers from direct tv Phila and also to meet with the painters and have the home painted to our taste before the movers show up next Saturday. My family is sad that we are leaving, but I really think that we are going to enjoy living there. Moving to a new city is always an adventure! This is certainly going to be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey