Saturday, January 28, 2012

Only a Matter of Time

Written by my friend Betty Walls

There are several sitcoms that I love to watch including Modern Family, The Office and Up All Night. Unfortunately, they were all coming on at 8 or 8.30; too early for me to watch uninterrupted now that the kids go to bed at 9. With my phoenix direct tv dvr, though, I can now record my shows and watch them when I want. Another perk to this is I can fast forward through the commercials. 30 minute shows can now be watched in 25 minutes or less! With the time I’m saving and being able to watch whenever I want I have set my dvr to several other shows I’ve wanted to watch but haven’t been able to catch. My dvr is quickly filling up though so I need to get caught up. Fortunately the kids have not realized we have a dvr so for the moment it’s all mine. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before they figure it out and fill it up with their shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey