Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Money Pit

Content by Mac Kline

We just bought our first house, so we are learning as we go along. We didn’t think it would be this hard to get everything together. We thought we would move in and everything would go smoothly, but we were wrong. The first week we were in our house there was a big rain storm, and we realized the roof needed patching. Then, our master bathroom clogged up and the plumber said we needed to make major repairs. I am angry about it, but I feel like it is my fault since I didn’t catch all of these defects. I’m glad they have good DIRECT TV in West Valley City because that is the only thing that is keeping me sane. After a long day of dealing with contractors, roofers, and plumbers I sit down to watch some TV and decompress with a nice glass of wine. I hope that after we make these repairs my husband and I can start to enjoy this house, and it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey