Tuesday, May 1, 2012

monotube shock absorber

While my husband is fixing the Yukon truck before when we still have it, he mentioned about the shock absorber thing. I am not sure what it is when he told me to get it so I keep asking him what does that monotube shock absorber look like. I am not familiar about those things so instead he get up and get the shock absorber himself. Anyhow that was two or three years ago, now he mentioned again that I need to check If they have the rs7000mt series online and I say I guess so. So I check online and find one at autoshepherd.com for only $75.29 more cheaper than the regular price and they offer a free shipping too. I ask why since we don’t have the Yukon anymore and he said we can still use it to our truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey