Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ladies boots


I have couple boots in the house that I could wear this fall and winter but still I am looking for something new that its good to wear anytime and any day. We always attend meeting twice a week and we wear casual clothes all the time and I don’t feel like wearing those old boots. Some says its better than nothing but if the boots don’t match on the clothes you wear, its still doesn’t look good and not make me feel good at all. I know some ladies out there feel the same way as I do. Well, women does it, they always wanted to look good and always want to have a nice pair of shoes and boots to wear in an any kind of occasion. I only have one nice brown boot that I always love to wear to go to meeting, the other one is not long enough to cover up my legs, that’s why I am thinking to get another ladies boots this week.

On winter here in the Valley, its always cold and breezy. You really need to wear comfortable shoes and clothing that perfect for a cold weather. Even though I been here in the United States for over 6 years now, I am still not used to a cold weather. I still feel don’t like to go out when its snowy or below 20 degrees outside. But now since we live here in San Luis Valley, I need to get used to it and make sure that I wear comfortable clothes, especially now that my 6 year old son is in school. I need to wake up early and took him to school at 7:30am. How much more when the winter comes?

So looking for a best ladies shoes is a good idea. If I could find the one I am looking for, I will not think twice to buy it. Either I will buy it online or in the store, it doesn’t matter as long its nice, fit perfectly and its comfortable to wear, and for me that’s all that matters. How about you? If your looking for a ladies boots then look no further. You can visit housershoes.com and see if you can find the shoes you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey