Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Vegetables for Juicing!


Every week, my husband buy a lot of vegetables including carrots, kale, spinach, red and green lettuce, cauliflower, cucumbers and other green leafy vegetables for his juicing. Its a good healthy habit that we do almost everyday. The kids got a chance to have a drink every morning before they go to school and me too I have half of a glass of this vegetable drink to start my day and it really gives me a lot of energy. We try to eat healthy everyday but sometimes we go out and eat at the restaurants or at mcdonalds and sometimes have pizza for dinner once every 2 weeks. Not bad isn't it? But the important is we strive hard to eat healthy because we don't want our family to get sick. We know that a lot of processed food right now that you see at the store are very unhealthy and it makes us very sick. So we just need to be careful and try our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey