Friday, May 1, 2015

Western wear


Last night, we really enjoy the music school program of my little girl. She is in Kindergarten and this will be her first time to be on stage! They need to wear cowboys and cowgirls outfit since they are doing the “Ghosttown in Sundown”, that's from the book they been reading for the week from Jack and Annie book. She is very excited on her cowgirl outfit. She had this cowgirl hat since last year when we had a get together party for one of our friend from Switzerland, the theme of the party is to wear Indian and Cowboys outfit. So I'm glad she will be able to wear her cowgirl outfit from last year.


Anyhow, talking about western wear, I found this Women's wear at Eli's Western Wear and they have great selections of western wear outfit. Now, I know where to buy my next western shirts! It's so hard to find my size in the Valley, we need to go to the big City like Pueblo, Denver or even Colorado Spring to shop those kind of western wear, we don't have western wear here in the Valley and I'm glad they have it available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey