Friday, July 17, 2015

roast beef stuffed peppers

I was just browsing online about dinner ideas for stuffed peppers and I found this recipe online at shestheboss.com, it was the philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers with a lot of onions and mushrooms. We use the baby bella or the portabello mushroom and sweet onions. It was taste delicious! My husband and I really love it, the kids is not crazy that much about it, they doesn't like mushroom that much but it was okay, I make them something else that night. I grilled some chicken for them. Yesterday, we have friends over and we also use the recipe and they absolutely love it. We use the sargento cheese and pepper jack cheese to go along with the green peppers. You can go to shestheboss.com for the recipe. I will post the pictures sometimes if we do it again this week. So i will keep you guys posted. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey