Thursday, December 24, 2009

PhotoImpact X3

Thank God, our computer is back! We have a new CPU now and everything inside are all new. We got it last night and we are so happy with it. Mike installed all the software including the printer, his games, the internet security and more. After he installed all the software we have, I checked if the Microsoft Picture It Premium 10 was still there but I was shocked because it wasn’t there anymore. Now, what should I do? How could I edit Side’s layout? That’s a big problem because the guy only installed Microsoft photo viewer and it’s not the one I am using to edit and create layout. I was very frustrated this morning. I decided to research online about the best photo editing software and found the one I am looking for. The number one photo editing in their lists is the Photoshop, I looked up the price and I am not happy with it. I don’t want to spend that much. I found the cheaper one it only cost $19.99 and that was the PhotoImpact X3. I pay $27.98 including the 1 year download insurance. PhotoImpact X3 is in the number 4 in their lists. I installed and try it if it’s working and it did! There are many good features in PhotoImpact same as the Photoshop. I need to do an extra research on how to use some of the features. But anyhow, the important is I managed to edit Side’s layout and I am so happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey