Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kids are sick!

This week, the kids was sick. Dustin still have his runny nose and watery eyes. Dana is teething, she has another moolers coming out in her lower teeth. Seems like they both have colds, so I never got a chance to go to the library last Monday and today Thursday for story telling. Me and my friends have plan for tomorrow but I am not sure if I can make it. With this kids condition? I  bet my husband won't let me go if the kids are not feeling well. I also don't want the my friends kids will get the colds that my kids has. Well, will see about tomorrow. I want to make it sure that Dustin and Dana are feel well before I decide to go out picnic with my friends. My husband don't have work tomorrow so I am not sure hehe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey