Wednesday, September 14, 2011

maternity clothes

I missed being pregnant. But we don't have any plan to make another one. Two kids is enough to our family, a boy and a girl. I still have some of my maternity clothes in the closet. Maybe I will send this maternity clothes to my pregnant friend in the Philippines. I am sure it would fit her since we both short and petite. Being pregnant is such a wonderful feeling. Make you feel excited and feel the joy every time when baby start kicking. You can't wait to feel those tiny feet and carry him/her around. So to those mommies out there who are pregnant. You can buy maternity clothes online at babiesnbellies.com and save 10% off your order! Free shipping on orders over $100. They have maternity clothes for every occasion. Get yours too and feel pretty and sexy on your pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey