Thursday, July 26, 2012

gaming computers

I bet it’s not so hard for my husband to look for a new computer for his game. He loves to play eve online games so when we decided to buy a new gaming computers, he look it directly online and look if they have the latest one available. He got his new computer last year and its pretty expensive but I guess its worth it because the computer he got have a lot of features. He sometimes bring his computer at work then he can play his game on his break time. When he leave his computer at home, I got a chance to use it once in a while or sometimes I let the kids play with it. So far, we have 2 laptops and one desktop computer. My 6 year old son used the desktop computer for his online school and Dana can use my computer if I am not using it so that she can play her favorite toddler games online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey