Tuesday, July 10, 2012

press box

I never been to one of the big stadium here in the USA but I would like to go there someday and watch a live sports games like football and a baseball game. That would be fun I guess because my Filipina friend from Grand Junction told me that is was really fun to watch a live game especially if you see and hear those people screaming and of course when you see your favorite players. The stadium they went too are huge and there are a lot of people out there. They also have a special section for the press and thats the stadium press box. They are the one who will give a special report on that sports event. Well, I am looking forward to see one of my favorite sports game and hope we can sit next to the press box that way I can see what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey