Credits

Femikey

Friday, October 30, 2015

Elk hide painting


This is my first time to paint using elk hide. One of our friend has this huge elk hide and they had it for  a long time that been sitting around their storage and now they been thinking of adding an art work to it. They ask me if i can do it for them and they will pay me. At first I am kind a hesitate because I never use elk hide before on my painting and I used to paint on canvas. So it takes me a while to get courage to start it out. So I just cut couple of small parts in the side and try to paint it each side and see how the acrylic painting works to an elk hide. I show it to them the sample and they like it. I have already something in mind on what to draw, I just need a little bit of ideas on how to start it. So here it is with my daughter in it. I just finishing it up and add sealer to it to make sure the paint won't come off. So it turns out pretty good and I can't still believe that I did it. They appreciate my work and they really like it and that is all that matters. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin