Saturday, February 21, 2009

Free Blog Makeover Winner


I have a new winner for my free blog makeover for this week. Since Phebie is the second one who request a free blog makeover to her blog title "Mother Know's Best", so i decided to gave it to her the layout she likes which is the Sunny Blue Layout. Im done re-coding the layout and you can view her blog to see how the layout turns out. Here is the copy of the layout draft and dont forget to send some love to her blog! Happy Blogging and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so happy to see my new blog make over...It turned out so GREAT! I just really love it...Daghan kaaung salamat mommy Fe...Surely God will continually blessed ur goodness...Thanks again new friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. my cuz got it!!! Yay!!! I am sure she's in love with it Mommy Fe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey