Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Favorite Blog Award


Thanks to Jenny for passing me this "favorite blog award". I really appreciate it. Im glad that you like my blog and to those people who keep visiting my femikey designs. Thank you very much! Keep on visiting and i will do the same to you. Thanks!

~Begin Copy~
This is the easiest and the fastest way to:

- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Makes more new friends.
The rules is very simple as follows :
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.

~End~

I am passing this award to my favorite blogger: Chic and Sassy, Carlota, Designer Chic, Wonderful Things in Life, Rosa, Rose, Tammy, Rosemarie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mommy Fe. Thanks for the award. I have posted this one already and I passed this one to u also...hehehe

    u change ur layout....i love the color combination....green :-)

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey