Saturday, January 29, 2011

cancelled transaction...

I sent my family their allowance last Friday using xoom but I am really not happy about it because my first transaction didn't go through. I'm not sure why but my sister told me, the transaction I made is not cleared yet, it means our bank account didn't release the money yet so they need to wait until tomorrow to do it. So I cancel the first transaction and try it again for the second time. My sister go back to the bank 3 times to get the money but still the same. It said it's not cleared yet and didn't go through. Hmmm, what's going on? Well, I guess they need to wait for the next day to get the money. My sister told me to cancel it again for the second time and send it to Western Union instead of xoom because they need the money for this week. I went to the store and send their allowance at the Western and I'm glad they got the money now. Hope next time when I send their allowance, it won't happen this again or I might send it again to Western instead of using their service at xoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey