Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Designer shoe on sale!

Winter here in Grand Junction this year is not as bad as last year. We didn't get so much snow this month but up in the Mesa, they got so much snow out there. I have two boots that I always wear but I would love to get another one. While searching boots online, I bumped to this page at jildorshoes.com, they have good deal on all their shoe collection. You can save up to 50% on their semi-annual winter sale! I check their hunter boots, it look very fancy, I like the Verbier Wedge Rain Boot Purple, that will be perfect for me. Since I don't go on hunting, my friend who loves to hunt will might like to buy hunter boots, so I will absolutely recommend this to them.

Anyhow, let see the stuart weitzman shoes, this is my favorite designer shoe brand. I am sure many of you out there love the stuart weitzman shoe collection especially the women's boots! The Furgetit Walnut Leather look very nice. Love to have that kind of boot someday. So if you like to shop designer shoes online, visit jildorshoes.com, they are on sale on all the designer shoes you like! Don't forget to check out the women's shoe blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey