Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shopping with the kids!

It was nice to go shopping with the kids especially if they are being good. I'm glad Mike get a chance to get off from work for a few minutes just to see us there. Dana loves to see her daddy and since the gas is almost empty, I also fill the car up with gas, thanks to my beloved husband for helping me and always being there for me and the kids. After our grocery shopping, we also went to Walmart to buy album for my scrapbooking. I need to start my photo collage for this year 2012. It's nice to keep memorable photos that way when the kids grow up, they can still see those photos and remember those moments. My husband didn't go with us at Walmart but the kids was really good. I bought them the toys they like and when we drive home, Dana fall asleep. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey