Friday, March 2, 2012

watches...

I have about 4-5 watches in my drawer but I don’t use them that much. Maybe because I am not comfortable to wear it especially when I am carrying my little girl. I wear them once in a while but when I got home I always take it off and sometimes when I go somewhere, I always forgot to wear my watch. Since I don’t wear my watch as much as before, I just get contented to look up time in my cellphone. Anyhow, talking about watches, I saw this pretty purple flud watches online at flymode.com, they are absolutely gorgeous and purple is one of my favorite color and actually I bought last year a purple miss sixty watch. I better start wearing my watches again or maybe I can give some of my watches to my sister and niece in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey