Saturday, April 18, 2009

International Bloggers Community: Be a Member!

Hi Shelo thanks for passing this tag, i really appreciate it. Im sorry for the late post, i almost forgot this tag but im glad i have a chance to post it today while mike and dustin was out in service and my little girl was sleeping. Chuchie also tag me this but in my other blog at "my blogging journey". Thanks to the both of you for this tag!


Be a proud member of the International Bloggers Community!

Rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.

3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.

4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.

5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.

6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.

7. Have Fun!

Questions & Your Answers:

1. The person who tagged you: Shelo

2. His/her site's title and url: http://www.mimundodelamor.com/

3. Date when you were tagged: April 13, 2009

Persons you tagged: Lisa, Rosa, Laine, Genejosh, Laradee, Shy and Dyanis.

5 comments:

  1. hello. thanks for joining. included your name in the masterlist already. regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi fe,

    musta? thanks for the tag I truly appreciate it. Grab it later. thanks.

    TC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello fe sa wakas nagawa ko na yung tag mo sorry kung nalate tc!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this tag..I'll post it later....

    I don't why I can't drop EC here at all times...it always give me the msg "no such users" instead of "thanks"..i only encounter such probs here...

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey