Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shy New Layout!

Before

After

Here is the new layout of Shy. I got her message last 2 days that she likes the color green layout and she ask if its okay if she can pay it next month. So of course i say "yes". I can wait until next month hehe :-) I changed the header as the way she likes. She likes to put her photo instead of that old photo of a cartoon young girl. hehe :-) It turns out good and im glad she likes it and she's happy with the outcome. I just finished installing the layout this afternoon so you can view her new layout live! Dont forget to leave a comments and keep visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. very nice! another creative accomplishment of yours Fe...hey every friday i join the "mommy moments meme..hope you'll join...we love to have you there...

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey