Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog for sale...

I was talking to my friend Janet a while ago and she mentioned that she wants to sell her blog. Her 3 blogs has page rank 2 and 3. I am not sure how much it costs when you sell your blog because I never tried it before. If you are interested to buy a blog that has page rank, just leave a message here or you can visit her blog to find out. She really need to sell it really bad because she don’t have time to update her blog, her contract at work is almost over so I think she will have hard time updating and checking her blog. The advantage of having a blog that has page rank is that you can easily earn money through blog advertising; all you have to do is submit your blog to all blog advertising and start earning extra cash! If you have any questions, feel free to leave message. Anyhow, before I go to bed, I need to check the daily deal of faucet.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey