Saturday, January 2, 2010

Time for a change!

Welcome year 2010! It’s New Year! And it’s time to change! Many bloggers already change the look of their layout, maybe you want to hull your blog and make a change in it? Femikey Designs are available for blog makeover for a very reasonable price. Since, I am using different software and I also purchase the header images, I would like to make a change also with the price. I am asking additional $5 so instead of $10; my layout will cost $15 and additional $5 for EC Logo. I’ll accept custom layout, you can customize the header and personalized it with your photos and images. I’ll also give free giveaway layout once in a while, maybe a week or two. So you better keep visiting my blog and check the updates and latest designs for this year 2010. Once again Happy New Year and hope this year is a great year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey