Saturday, April 10, 2010

Layout color for this month - Blue!


This is the new layout I made for this week. It's color blue with 3 columns, you can either use it to your personal blog or a travel blog. This layout still available, you can get it for $20. If you are asking for a discount, I can go down to $15 :-) Hope you like this layout and let me know if you are interested. I am still doing Jesenie's layout for his "OZLife" blog. I choose blue as the color of the month because most of my layout I made this week is all color blue. If you like blue and want to overhaul your blog then you came to the right place! My price is affordable and you can have the layout as soon as possible as long you keep in touch or we can talk in YM to make sure that you all satisfied with the layout. Thanks and have a wonderful day! Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey