Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No connection...

This morning I was checking my email in our desktop computer then I went outside to play with my kids. When I came back to check my email again, the connection is out. It said no connectivity and seems like there is some problem with it. I called my husband to tell him about it and try to figure it myself. But it doesn’t work, I don’t know what’s going on. The modem seems okay and also the router. My laptop connection was fine, just the other computer doesn’t work. Well, I couldn’t figure out myself, so I need to wait my husband to came home so that he can fix it himself. Around 7:00pm, he knows already the problem and he needs to run to the office max to get a new adaptor. Seems like the Ethernet port has a problem. I’m glad the connection is back and the computer is running. Now, everyone is happy! We sit down and relax together for the night and have some cookies and milk for a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey