Thursday, April 8, 2010

term life insurance

When you apply life insurance, what first comes in mind? I never experienced to apply life insurance by myself because me and my kids are covered with Mike’s insurance, so I don’t need to worry about it. But to those first timer, maybe term life insurance will be a good one to start because this is the simplest and most affordable type of life insurance available. But if you are looking for a universal type life insurance then maybe whole insurance be the right one. The death benefit and cash value are guaranteed for whole life insurance. If you still confused in what kind of insurance you will apply, just visit wholesaleinsurance.net for term life insurance quotes and rates and talk with a licensed advisor if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey