Saturday, May 29, 2010

I mow the lawn!

I mow the lawn yesterday and it was very hot outside. I had fun but after doing the hard work, it worn me out and I was really exhausted and thirsty. I went inside the house, drink water and sit down in the couch. I try to relax myself because I feel really hot and exhausted. Then Dana came up and wants to nursed so I just nursed her while I’m sitting in the couch resting. When I woke up this morning, my arms and legs are sore. I woke up around 9:00 am, Dana and I woke up late. Dustin and Mike woke up early. Mowing the lawn is a good fat burner exercise. What do you think? If I do this once a week, it will help me to become more fit and active. I need to get used to it so that it won’t give me joint pain after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey