Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tickets...

When was the last time I watched live concert? I think that was a long time ago when I was in my high school when me and my friends watch live concert at one of the popular stadium in Davao. Since I live here in the US, I never had a chance to see one or even to see a live football games. I am not really into it because I don't think we can afford the ticket. We have friends that really love to watch football games at the stadium and I bet many of you does really love to see it live. Good thing because if you want to buy ticket online you can just visit ticketamerica.com. They have Texas Stadium Ticket available, the Super Bowl Tickets or how about the Texas Stadium? If you live in that area then you can easily get the ticket you need for your favorite sports game, concerts, theater and more. Just access their website and buy ticket at ticketamerica.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey