Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mary Anne's Musings makeover

Thanks to Ms Anne owner of Mary Anne's Musing for purchasing my layout design. I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy your new layout makeover. You can view her blog now, I just done installing the layout this afternoon and make the EC Logo. If you are planning to give a new look to your blog then you came to the right place! My layout design is very affordable, only $20 including the logo and signature. Don't forget to tell your friends! Visit her blog and leave her some love! Have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. hi there!
    I heard youre givign a free make over...or template...can i please have one!?
    Thanks!
    http://jeslising.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jes, ur blog is not working. yah i am giving a free makeover, pili ka lang sa 3 dun sa 3 giveaway layouts. ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw gnun....d mo ma access how come?
    http://jeslising.blogspot.com

    cge sa fb nalang search mo ko
    jes noble lising
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i have this lay out 5 na nsa slide mo? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also lov ethe layout 15 for my other blog "My little angels" =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jes, yah yong layout 5 and 15 is not available anymore but i can make it more like that one but using different color, those layout is not giveaway, so u mean u are willing to purchase 2 layout designs for $20? talk tau sa yahoo ok add me in ur ym femikey01 at yahoo dot com dot ph

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey