Monday, July 19, 2010

Breckenridge lodging deals

Last September 2009, my mother-in-law visit us here in Grand Junction. She’s from Michigan, she stay for two weeks with us. We really had a great time! We went to Breckenridge downtown to walk around, eat lunch and do shopping. I really like that place, Mike always took me their once or twice a month when we still live in Silverthorne. I have a great OB-Gyne Doctor in Frisco. Mom bought a souvenir in one of the store in downtown, I forgot the name. All I can say, Breckenridge is one of my favorite place! I love to stay their for a week.

Since it was a year ago since our last visit in Breckenridge, I am looking forward to come back their again. I am sure my husband would love to visit Breckenridge again. If you are planning to visit Breckenridge, you can visit their website at breckenridgeresortmanagers.com and find the Breckenridge lodging deals. You can also check the Frisco lodging. For Breckenridge lodging information, visit their website right now and don’t forget to check the last minute deals! Enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey