Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The First Day of a Disney Vacation

Thanks to guest blogger Monica Holmes for the post.

Last summer my husband and I went on vacation to Disney world. As soon as we got our car packed we set our home security alarm that we got with home security cameras in South Carolina and headed to the Airport. Since my husband and I love flying, the plane ride to Florida was part of the fun of our vacation. Once we landed in Florida we had the magical express bus take us to our hotel. We stayed at the pop century hotel. This hotel was decorated brightly and had three swimming pools.

As soon as we got our bags packed we caught a Disney bus to Epcot. As soon as we got off the bus we headed to our favorite ride Soarin. This ride makes the riders feel like they are hang gliding over California. After we rode this ride twice we deiced to go to Epcot's World Showcase. We had dinner in the Germany section of World showcase. The food at the dinner buffet was excellent and my husband enjoyed some German beer. After dinner we found a spot by the water to watch illuminations. Illuminations is a fireworks display that Epcot puts off in the evenings. The fireworks were amazing, but by the time they were over my husband and I were very tired. We couldn't wait to go back to our room and get our rest for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey