Thursday, July 1, 2010

She is pregnant!

I just find out that my workmate before way back in the Philippines and now she lived in Philadelphia is 5 months pregnant. This is her first baby and they will find out the gender this month! I am so excited for her! I know she really long to have a baby and now she will be a mother soon! The last time we talk, she is craving salads and fruits. I bet she gain a lot of weight because she eat so much. Well, that’s what happen when you get pregnant. It’s okay to gain weight when you are pregnant because the baby takes all the food you eat. After pregnancy, either you will lose weight or gain more weight. You can’t even tell but there’s nothing to worry about because there is women diet pills available in the market and if it doesn’t work then try the plan B, exercise and nursed your baby more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey