Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Check out our Femikey eBooks on Facebook!

Me and my behalf decided to write an eBook and publish it at Amazon Kindle Publishing and see how it works. 


I finish two eBooks for myself title:
1. Sweet Pinay Journey - Island Girl Vol. 1
2. Sweet Pinay Journey - Island Girl Vol. 2


They are both available at Amazon now, check it out and take a look! if you like it, please feel free to rate my mini series eBook. Thanks!


My husband also finish 3 eBooks title:
1.  Healing and Redemption - A Mick Stonehouse Series: From the Beginning
2. Juicing for Healthy Weightloss! You can absolutely do it! 60 pounds in 70 days! No Exercise!
3. Juicing Simplified and Organic Soup: Why I changed from Protein to Juicing and Organic Soup


Feel free to check them out, its all available at Amazon!
You can also like us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/femikeyebooks,
Thanks and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey