Wednesday, October 15, 2014

DBX ZonePro 1260m Speaker Processor


While I was browsing guitar at the guitar center, I also bump to this product, the DBX ZonePro 1260m. I never seen anything like this before. I guess they are using this kind of speaker when they are doing entertainment like live shows and concerts. There are many features that I am sure everyone like on this type of zone processor. There’s a total of 12 inputs and six outputs and good thing is, this devices can be controlled by third party control system too via RS-232 or Ethernet. So if you are looking for a speaker processor, I am surely recommend this DBX ZonePro 1260m device. You will absolutely like it and you will surely satisfied with all the features in it. Why not give it a try and check it out yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey