Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My 2nd Pinay Journey eBook - My Family's Road Changes Course

http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Pinay-Journey-Familys-Changes-ebook/dp/B00O8GLXJE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413387047&sr=8-2&keywords=sweet+pinay+journey+ebook
 
This is my second release Pinay Journey eBook Volume 2 edition 1, already available at Kindle Amazon for $0.99 cents.
 
This book continues the story of my life growing up in the island of Philippines as a part of a family that is materially poor but rich in other ways. If you enjoy this ebook, please look back at my first book and feel free to follow along as my other stories come out. This story will also tell you about what happen when we moved to the Island of Mindanao, Davao and the changes happen in my family life. Enjoy and Thanks! 
 
Click the above photos and it will take you directly to the Kindle Amazon. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey