Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My First Pinay Journey eBook

 
http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Pinay-Journey-Island-Girl-ebook/dp/B00NZGNYT0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413384839&sr=8-1&keywords=sweet+pinay+journey+ebook#_
 
This is my first Pinay Journey eBook, it was release couple weeks ago and its available already at Amazon for $0.99 cents. Its very affordable, it only have 6 pages in it.
 
This mini series is a true story of my experiences from a very poor child growing up in the Island of Bohol, Philippines to my new life as an adult living in the United States, something I never dreamt possible but I always hope for. If you have grown up anywhere in the world in a poor family, you will relate to my experiences, please join me in my journey. If you want to know how a poor third world family lives, take a look at this mini series.
 
Click the above photo and it will direct  you to the Amazon site. Thank you!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey