Saturday, March 28, 2009

Captured

Thanks to sis Shelo and Tammy for passing this captured photo tag. This is very interesting tag. I dont have black and white picture but since i am using Microsoft Picture It Premium 10 i can make the photo into black and white and here is the photo that i like!

} Start Copy

" A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."

When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant}

End of Copy
This picture taken the last day before my due date last February 25 at this year. So it means i am 9 months pregnant at this photo. I deliver our first baby pretty girl on February 26. Look my belly, its like a ball inside hehe :-) I want to have this memorable photograph as a remembrance and i am very very proud of being a mother to my children. So how do i look? Do i still look sexy even when i am 9 months preggy? hehe :-)

Now, Here is the rule in doing the Tag:

Copy the quotes above from start copy to end Copy. Replace the Photograph with your own or your loves ones' Black and White captured moments that you want to cherish for the rest of your life.

I would like to pass this captured tag to my beloved fellow bloggers namely:
shy, lara, weng, janet, rosemarie, lis and phebie.

2 comments:

  1. HI sis.. Thanks for doing the tag. I love your pic here sis.. It is really a one that you should treasure..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Thanks mommy Fe :-) Whew! Pregnant women talaga are the most beautiful women for me....

    Take care Mommy Fe..

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey