Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Free Blog Makeover Layout for this week!

Since no one wants to buy this fresh green layout, i would love to give it for free to those who are interested for a free blog makeover. I can just changed the photos :-) This is one of my favorite layout. Leave me a message if you want to hull your blog! Happy Blogging!

p.s. To those who are interested, please email me your username and password right away. I will give you 2-3 days to email me if i didn't get any email within 2-3 days i will give other a chance to have this layout. First come first serve! leave your comments and let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. another free layout sis.. You are so generous really.. You really have a big heart.. I still love the blue layout you gave me.. I think I would pass on this one!! Love you sis and congrats again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this layout its so cutie and girlie. I want to have it if its still available and i don't have any competitor. :) hehehe

    How i wish i have the talent and knowledge on how to make layout like this so that if I make sawa on my layout i can immediately change it.

    anyways sis congrats on your bouncing baby girl. she's so cutie.

    hoping to get this layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey