Monday, March 30, 2009

Dyanis Blog Makeover

Old Layie
I receive a message from Dyanis that said, she is interested for a blog makeover and she found the layout that she likes at my slideshow and that was the layout #20. Actually i gave this layout for an auction last February but no one was interested so the auction was over and if someone will be interested then i will give it for $15 including the signature. Yesterday afternoon, i finished installing the code for Dyanis blog title My Love, My Heart, My Life. We talk on ym and show her the outcome of the finished layout. Im glad she's happy with her new layout and you can view it now live! Visit her blog and leave her some love!

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for promoting my blog hehehe!!you did a good job working my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey