Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Layouts!


My baby Dana was sleeping, Mike and Dustin went to the store. So, all i do here is playing with my Microsoft Picture Premium 10 and create a new layout while i dont have any tasks to do. Then this morning i went to my doctor for my appointment. They will going to take the staple out and im glad its done. I still feel sore little bit but im doing good as well as Dana. Here is my new layout, if you are interested you can get it for only $10. Very cheap isn't it? Grab it before someone will take it!

1 comment:

  1. weeeeeeeeh ate thank you so much po ate sa pag-install po ng layie sa new site ko po eheheeh. Uu nga po eh ang tagal nga po redirection ng domain ko. Thank you so much po ulit ate eheheheh mwaaaaaaaaaah. Ang gaganda po ng layie at ng site ko ngayon dahil po sayo ^_~.

    btw wow new layie again eheheh ang gaganda po ng mga design mo ate. Keep up the good work po ate mwaaaaaah...

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey