Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bluffton new home

Moving is not easy. We've done this before 4 years ago but I think we made the right decision. My husband got a job transfer here in Grand Junction area. Instead of buying our own house, we first decided to find a house to rent and stay for a year then if we like the place, we will stay here for good. Our house in Silverthorne was for sale that time and it takes about more than a year before someone bought our house. My friend also who live in South Carolina just moved two years ago and guess what? They moved in a nice place! She showed me their bluffton new home, it was really nice. I bet they are very happy to their new place! She also recommend me the Hilton head new home and Savannah New Home. There is also the Affordable Hilton Head Community and Affordable Savannah Community. If you are looking homes at this area, you might want to visit villageparkhomes.com. They offer free monthly e-newsletter and you can contact them if you any questions. Visit now and start find your dream home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey